When to Contact
- you have a clear business proposal;
- you want to invite me to an interesting place;
- you noticed I’ve made a mistake in a post;
- you have a suggestion, recommendation or an argument.
- you want to work on Jordanian Arabic words and phrases database
Write to me, if:
- you have a wonderful business and you need a free PR;
- you want to become my personal assistant/designer/teacher of Arabic etc.
- you need a tour guide in Amman.
There’s no sense to write me if:
How to Contact
The best and the easiest way is to write to my personal email: email@example.com